Based in either Rotorua or Taupo the Central BOP Football Development Officer will play a vital role in developing players, coaches and the game during the rollout of a national plan which aims to build further on the quality of the football experience throughout New Zealand.
Responsibilities include initiatives in areas ranging from guiding a young player’s first kicks, through to the development of skills in community junior programmes, to talent identification and elite development of the best youth players in the region.
The successful candidate will have
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar sport development position
· Tertiary qualification in a relevant field
· NZF Senior Level 3 or international equivalent eg UEFA B licence
· Experience in working in partnership with volunteers
· Experience in developing and delivering plans
To apply please email your merged CV and Covering Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 3pm, 7 September 2012
To discuss this opportunity in confidence please contact CEO Cam Mitchell on 027 585 9028