The Referee Appointments Officer is responsible for the administration of appointing referees to matches within the Northern Football Federation area.
How can clubs help?
* By contacting by email at least 2 weeks before a referee is required.
* By giving NFF feedback about the referees – that includes the positive stuff! The only time it seems that we hear about referees is when they have not come up to clubs’ expectations!
* By encouraging members to attend referee courses and take up refereeing – the more referees we have the more games we can cover!
* By treating referees with respect – all referees are volunteers and as such should be given credit for giving up their time.
* By providing a safe and hygienic changing room facility for the officials to prepare, leave their gear and shower after the game.